Disaster Response Mission Needs
Below is a standard list of items needed for Disaster Response Missions, but to find out what specific needs we have, please email us at info@SheepDogIA.org.
- Non-Perishable Food Items
- Blankets (wool blankets are preferred since they continue to insulate when wet)
- All-Weather Apparel (rain/all-weather jackets, pants, etc.)
- Basic Medical Supplies
- Chain Saws (used chain saws must be in excellent working condition)
- Construction Tools (hammers, crowbars, protective eye-wear, etc.)
Drop off or mail supplies donations to us at Sheep Dog Impact Assistance, 1200 W. Walnut St., Suite 2301, Rogers AR 72756. To arrange for drop-off or pick-up of larger items, email info@SheepDogIA.org.
Are donations tax-deductible?
Absolutely. Sheep Dog Impact Assistance is an approved 501c3 non-profit organization.