Updated December 29, 2022
Founded in 2010, Sheep Dog Impact Assistance (SDIA) is a national non-profit founded and headquartered in Rogers, Arkansas, that provides charitable services benefiting the overall well-being of our nation’s “Sheep Dogs” (Veterans, Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, and EMS personnel) through Get Off The Couch™ programming. SDIA exists to engage, assist and empower our nation’s heroes through Outdoor Adventures (physical activity), Warrior PATHH training (mental wellness) and Continued Service/Disaster Response (volunteerism) programs.
Our National Office is located in the Center for Nonprofits at St. Mary’s building and our address is 1200 West Walnut Street, Suite 2310, Rogers AR 72756. Our main phone number is (417) 612-8035, and general email address isInfo@SheepDogIA.org. Our Tax ID is 26-4521779.
SDIA is committed to the privacy of our donors, member, volunteers and supporters. As a donor submitting personally identifying information (“Personal Information”) to us or any of our staff, you consent to the terms and conditions of the policy and to our processing and use of Personal Information for the purposes stated below.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided us via a form on our website or when you otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question. We collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for an event. We also collect your name, email address, telephone number and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website, at a special event, over the phone or by mailing in a check. We do not store payment information on any device. The above list provides a sample of personal information that may be collected by SDIA. From time to time, we may collect personal information from you in ways not described above.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We do not rent or exchange lists we maintain that may include your Personal Information, collected on the website or through any other activities, with other third party entities. We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation, sponsorship, event registration, etc.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- You have the right to review information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact us in writing and sent to the address provided on this page.
- You have the right to opt out of communications. If you wish to opt out of traditional mailings, please contact us in writing and send to the address provided on this page. Email communications, including but not exclusive to SDIA’s monthly e-Newsletter, provide a mechanism to have your email address removed from our mailing list.
To contact SDIA by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact SDIA by mail: Sheep Dog Impact Assistance, 1200 W. Walnut St., Suite 2310, Rogers AR 72756
To contact SDIA by phone: (417) 612-8035