Sheep Dog Impact Assistance (SDIA) is pleased to be partnering with the NWA COVID–19 Task Force to collect critical Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and distribute it to Northwest Arkansas-area public safety officials to help protect them as they serve those in need.
Due to supply-chain constraints, availability of necessary PPE is limited. To help, SDIA and the NWA COVID-19 Task Force are asking the community for donations of the following items during this public health crisis.
- Protective Coveralls (cotton, Tyvek or like material)
- Face shields
- N95 masks
OTHER IMPORTANT ITEMS NEEDED:
- Alternative Cleaning/Disinfecting Solutions
- Clorox or PDI wipes
- Digital thermometers
- Exam gloves
- Eye protection
- Hand sanitizer
- Isolation gown
- Plastic gowns
- Sewn homemade cotton masks
- Shoe covers
- Surgical masks
Items may be dropped off Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM at the following locations.
- Fayetteville Fire Station 1, 303 W Center, Fayetteville, AR 72701; leave the donations inside the Entr
- Rogers Police Department, 1905 South Dixieland Rd, Rogers, AR 72758; leave the donations inside the marked Community Room
- Springdale Fire Station 1, 417 N Holcomb Street, Springdale, AR 72764; leave the donations on the first-floor main entrance
Note: In the interest of public health, we are limiting contact at the drop-off locations. Please leave donations along with a note with your name, contact info and what you donated so we can recognize your contribution.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated as we partner together to effectively respond to the public safety needs of our community.
For more information on this effort, contact Rogers Fire Chief Tom Jenkins at (479) 644-5040 or Fayetteville Fire Chief Brad Hardin at (479) 841-5671.
The NWA COVID-19 Task Force is comprised of Northwest Arkansas area school, city, county, state, fire, police, and first responder representatives. They have been meeting virtually every day for the last few weeks on ways to fight the spread of the virus through collaboration across city and county lines.